A list of craft tutorials for all ages, genders, and personalities.
| Craft Tutorials:
It’s a sad but true fact that every day the more constructive arts are becoming associated with house wives and cat ladies. And while there is nothing wrong with crafty housewives and cat ladies, it is distressing to think of the number of people who could be creating, but who never think to try because “crafts” are not associated with their generation, their gender, or their temperaments.
But arts can be done by any gender, generation, or temperaments and there are free craft tutorials online to teach anyone who cares to learn.
| Craft Tutorial Fields:
|Don’t believe that these arts can be associated with anyone? Think of the sheer number of fields in which craft tutorials are available.
Then of course, there are quite a few craft tutorial fields which are decidedly girly.
- Pyrography / Wood burning / Gourd Pyrography
- A field which can easily be taken up by men or women of any age (though children should look into kids burners to avoid serious injury).
- Again, something that can be accomplished by any gender, age, or temperament.
- Holiday Craft tutorials
- Who doesn’t like making their own holiday decorations…and when you think of the grotesque decorations that can be made for Halloween, you know that this field is for everyone.
However, the point is that craft tutorials are available for every gender, age, and temperament. There are even many project lessons that one wouldn’t immediately associate with craft tutorials, such as origami lessons.
| Why bother with Craft Tutorials?
- Craft Tutorials are available online for everything imaginable…and on the off-chance that you can’t find a craft tutorial on a subject, there will most certainly be a book on the subject!
- It’s often much cheaper to make something yourself than it is to buy it
- Bragging rights
- When someone asks “Where did you get that” and you answer that you’ve made it, you immediately earn respect and interest.
- One of a kind!
- Not only is it often cheaper to make something yourself, but what you make is one of a kind (often making it sell for high prices if you decide to sell)
Hand-made projects are becoming rarer and rarer, but they are just as appreciated and enjoyed today as ever before. So take the time to read some craft tutorials and create something today!